Recording: National Allied Health Professions Sustainability Webinar
This is a recording of the AHP Sustainability webinar from June 18th 2020, part of the National Allied Health Professions fornightly webinar series.
This webinar included exploration of the AHP role in the Greener NHS campaign, how the response to COVID-19 has renewed the focus on sustainable healthcare, and the development of new sustainabile practice networks for AHPs.
- Stuart Palma (chair), Head of Allied Health Professions, NHS England & NHS Improvement
- Linda Hindle, Lead Allied Health Professional, Public Health England
- Kim Croasdale, Strategy Advisor - Regions and Networks, Sustainable Development Unit
- Sarah Cooper, Cinical Advisor, The AHP Leadership Team for England, NHS England & NHS Improvement
- Ben Whittaker, Allied Health Professions Lead, Centre for Sustainable Healthcare
- event recording