Reusable PPE webinar from Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care
Safety, Security and Sustainability: Towards a Reusable PPE System for Canadian Health Care
Webinar 5-6pm BST (British Summer Time)
- Provide an overview of the Coalitions project, Reducing Health Care-Related PPE and Medical Single Use Plastic Waste Through Circular Economy Principles, funded by Environment and Climate Change Canada;
- Introduce circular economy concepts;
- Showcase the benefits of transitioning to reusable PPE;
- Discuss infrastructure, tools and resources to help guide health care professionals and their transition to reusable PPE systems;
- And debut a short video showcasing testimonials from health care professionals who support transitioning to a reusable PPE system.