New sustainable dentistry course!
This three-part, twelve-hour course offers an overview of the relationship between dentistry and the climate and ecological crises, and prepares dental teams to become more sustainable healthcare providers. It is designed for dental care professionals and support staff in primary and secondary care.
- 30 March 2021 Self-study module opens (4-6 hours)
- 20 April 2021 Live online workshop 1- 5pm
- 22 June 2021 TBD Live online work-in-progress presentations (2 hours)
- Describe the current planetary emergency and its implications for human health
- Identify the contribution dentistry makes to environmental degradation, and how it can be reduced
- Explain how sustainability can be marketed to improve public knowledge
- Design a more sustainable dental practice