AMEE 2020: The Virtual Conference 7-9 September 2020
This is a 3 day live event by the Association for Medical Education in Europe, using an innovative 3D platform that you can access from anywhere.
The event is hosting 18 Best Practice Sessions with live Q&A and 38 Masterclass sessions providing practical advice, these include:
- Teaching Sustainable Healthcare through Quality Improvement
- Educational response to Covid19
- Exploring Sustainable health care education
- Sustaining the move to online teaching and learning before and after Covid19
- Healing the planet: living into the future of health professions education.
You can also access all recordings not only during the live event but also up to 12 months afterwards.
Registration is now open until 31st Aug. To register please go to https://amee.org/conferences/amee-2020