COP26: Addressing the climate crisis and health
A free two-part webinar series for healthcare professionals to get involved in action to address the health impact of climate change
26 October 2021: Opportunities to get involved in climate action
Join us at 09:00-10:00 BST or 18:00-19:00 BST to hear from a number of UK health organisations who are working to address the climate crisis. These short sessions will provide a valuable insight into the different organisations, the type of work they are doing, and how you can get involved.
- Students for Global Health: Climate Justice
- Centre for Sustainable Healthcare: Changing clinical practice
- Sustainable Healthcare Coalition: Working with the private sector
- Health Declares a Climate Emergency: Building grassroot activists
- Medact: Green new deal
- Healthcare Without Harm: Nursing campaign
- UK Health Alliance on Climate Change: Harnessing the power of the establishment
- The Greener NHS Programme
TBA January 2022: Keeping the momentum going after COP26
What key outcomes from COP26 can health professionals take forward in their organisations and through partnership working and advocacy?