Space to Breathe: Free Online Event
We are excited to announce our upcoming free event, Space to Breathe. This event from the Centre for Sustainable Healthcare shares findings from new research with three NHS sites to explore how green space can help in supporting staff wellbeing.
The event will be taking place on the video conference platform Zoom on 22nd October. Please register here to secure your spot > https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/space-to-breathe-valuing-green-space-at-nhs-sites-for-staff-wellbeing-tickets-122551646273
At this event we will put forward practical recommendations from new research and explore the potential for culture change around the use of NHS green space. The webinar will be of interest to people working to improve green space at NHS and other employment sites, workforce leads wanting to give greater priority to staff wellbeing and outdoor organisations, landscape designers and architects interested in the benefits of green space for mental health.
Speaking at the event will be:
- Rachel Stancliffe, Director, Centre for Sustainable Healthcare
- Louise Pramas, Transformation Lead, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Valerie Gladwell, School of Sports, Rehabilitation and Exercise Science, University of Essex
- Carey Newson, Green Space Programme Lead, Centre for Sustainable Healthcare
- Contributors from Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford, Guild Lodge in Preston and Mount Vernon Cancer Centre in West London
- Sarah Dandy, Co-ordinator of the NHS Forest, Centre for Sustainable Healthcare
We look forward to having you there!