NHS Forest Conference - 'Your green space and workplace wellbeing'
The NHS Forest 2018 Conference will take place on 27th February 2018 at Southmead Hospital, North Bristol. The theme is 'Your green space and workplace wellbeing' and we will be showcasing and sharing best practice in this area through presentations and workshops. We will be discussing how NHS sites could be best used to improve workplace wellbeing. The conference also presents a great chance to meet NHS, forestry and community engagement professionals
Our hosts are North Bristol NHS Trust who will be showing us around their fantastic site including a wildflower meadow, orchard and rooftop herb garden. The cost is a very reasonable £50 plus VAT. We look forward to welcoming all sectors of healthcare.
The day includes:
- Key Note speech on Workplace wellbeing and green prescribing, by Sir Muir Gray, Better Value Healthcare
- Workshop on how to use green space to improve workplace wellbeing
- Presentation: Designing greenspace suitable for health - Sarah Jones- Morris, Landscape Architect and Zoe Banks, Physical Activity consultant
- Presentaton: Activities on site to encourage engagement – Alan Carter, Land Trust, Countess of Chester Country Park
- Presentation: The evidence for the importance of workplace wellbeing – Andy Netherton, Health and Wellbeing Manager, Public Health England South West
- Visit to Southmead Hospital’s NHS Forest site: An opportunity to learn more about the interface between health and the environment through a guided walk
- Networking opportunities
To book click here