The Nordic Conference on Sustainable Healthcare 2018
The Nordic Conference on Sustainable Healthcare looks to reunite stakeholders of the healthcare sector for a discussion around challenges that follow the increased requirements to organisations' environmental impacts and sustainability performance - and solutions to these challenges.
One of the speakers is our very own Director, Rachel Stancliffe!
Extract from the agenda:
- Study of interaction between hospitals and suppliers of sustainable products
- Sustainability at Kaiser Permanente, one of the world’s biggest healthcare consortia
- Tools for sustainable construction and maintenance of healthcare buildings
- International knowledge from sustainable health and care systems
- How can procurement improve organisations’ sustainability
- Antibiotic resistance – modern day’s major healthcare challenge
The Nordic Conference on Sustainable Healthcare 2018 will look beyond the Nordics, with speakers from all over the world.
The conference is in English, and there are seminars in Swedish among the parallel sessions.