National Allied Health Professions Sustainability Webinar
The next National Allied Health Professions fornightly webinar is for AHPs interested in sustainability.
This will explore the AHP role in the Greener NHS campaign, how the response to COVID-19 has renewed the focus on sustainable healthcare, and the development of new sustainabile practice networks for AHPs.
- Stuart Palma (chair), Head of Allied Health Professions, NHS England & NHS Improvement
- Linda Hindle, Lead Allied Health Professional, Public Health England
- Kim Croasdale, Strategy Advisor - Regions and Networks, Sustainable Development Unit
- Sarah Cooper, Cinical Advisor, The AHP Leadership Team for England, NHS England & NHS Improvement
- Ben Whittaker, Allied Health Professions Lead, Centre for Sustainable Healthcare
Join here: http://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/
Also take part in the AHP sustainability survey here: https://engage.improvement.nhs.uk/ahp/ahp-sustainability/