Climate Psychology International
Climate Psychology International is a growing global network of climate psychology and related groups. There is now a simple site to enable connections with the groups with whom we have been working informally and who share the intentions to:
- Come together for support, solidarity, mutual learning and research.
- Campaign together – lobbying international bodies whether governments or corporations
- Share medico-legal expertise in legal cases - climate change knows no boundaries
- Develop international resources
- Run international events
- Have an international online presence for connection and development.
Do take a look if you have a minute and share in the excitement of seeing the international connections that are being forged.
If you have international connections who would like to join the network please let them know.
A sister organoisation Climate Psychiatry International is also in the making