Sustainability Series: An educational resource on sustainable healthcare specialties
In celebration of our 10th birthday, The Centre for Sustainable Healthcare have launched the Sustainability Series. The Series will offer a useful overview of numerous different specialities each month through blogs and guides, as well as porividng resources for how to implemnt ideas.
This month our focus in on Mental Health- we have posted:
- A blog entitled: "A more sustainable appraoch to mental health care"
- Next week we will be publishing guides showcasing interventions in sustainable mental health care.
In December we looked at medical used of Green Space and posted:
- A introduction to the benefits of Green Space on healthy livng and illness recovery- why healthcare professionals should care about Green Space
- Our guest blog by Dr. Dan Bloomfield on why the time is right for the environmental and health sectors to collaborate.
November focused on Kidney Care:
- A snapshot of Kidney Care, examining its current environmental impact.
- The Green Nephrology Guides, looking at simple interventions you could take to improve your kidney unit based on previous successes. These are in the form of 5 downloadable posters - please feel free to share round your units!
And coming up:
- In February we will be taking a look at the role of Green Nursing
- March will focus on Dentistry
- And finally Occupational Thearpy will feauture in April
You can keep up to date with it all on the CSH blog.