About the Sustainable Healthcare Networks Hub
The Networks hub, developed by the Centre for Sustainable Healthcare, provides a platform for sharing resources, knowledge, and ideas, and connecting with like-minded individuals from around the world.
The Networks community is an internationally respected online platform, for all those interested in making healthcare sustainable. Our community is open to everyone, including healthcare professionals, patients, administrators, researchers, students, and more. By joining our networks, you will have access to a wealth of resources and opportunities to connect with others working or interested in the field, including:
- A resource library of academic publications, case studies, education and training resources, policy reports, and more
- Access to growing networks of individuals and organisations working towards sustainability in healthcare
- Opportunities to like and comment on other posts, take part in discussions and events and more
- Access to a safe and friendly platform for sharing your own resources, ideas, questions and answers with others in the community
1. To cultivate and support an international community to enable learning, sharing, and collaboration on sustainability in healthcare.
2. To build a shared identity for those interested in creating more sustainable healthcare practices.
3. To create a practical space to share good practice, ask questions, hold resources, advertise events and signpost (to both CSH and external events, resources & support).
Not a member? sign up to our platform and then navigate to the "Networks" tab in the main menu bar. From there, you can browse networks and join as many as you like!
For detailed information about how to join and use the platform, we have developed a step-by-step guide, that you can access here.
We'd like to know about your experiences on the Networks platform, this will help us stay up to date with your needs to ensure you have the best digital space for collaborating with others in sustainable healthcare. We have prepared a short survey that will take no more than 2 minutes to complete.
The Centre for Sustainable Healthcare
The Centre for Sustainable Healthcare is proud to have developed this platform. We are a UK-based charity that has been working for over a decade to advance the sustainability of healthcare. Our work includes research, training, and strategic input to national and local health programmes.
CSH vision statement: All people in the health system are able to shape and deliver sustainable healthcare which supports our communities and our natural world.
CSH mission statement: To inspire and empower people with the knowledge, skills and tools to play their part in the transformation to sustainable healthcare.
We encourage all users of the Sustainable Healthcare Networks Platform to read our community guidelines and policy, which outline the standards of conduct expected of all members of the community. The Guidelines also provide information on how to report any violations of the Guidelines.
Donate to Support Our Work
Help us keep the networks going, the networks are 100% unfunded, so we rely on your generous donations!
The Centre for Sustainable Healthcare is a registered charity, and our work is funded by grants, donations, contracts and courses.
If you believe in our mission and would like to help us make a difference, please donate to our Networks Platform. Your support will help us continue to build a community that works to further sustainable healthcare for all.
To donate, please visit our JustGiving page. Thank you for your support!