Sustainability Series: Green Space and Health
In celebration of our 10th birthday, we have launched the Sustainability Series. In a series of blogs and practical guides we will be focusing on a different specialty each month and providing resources to inspire leadership and empower change.
This month we focus on Green Space. We posted:
- A introduction to the benefits of Green Space on healthy livng and illness recovery- why healthcare professionals should care about Green Space
- Our guest blog by Dr. Dan Bloomfield on why the time is right for the environmental and health sectors to collaborate.
In case you missed it, last month looked at Kidney Care:
- A snapshot of Kidney Care, examining its current environmental impact.
- The Green Nephrology Guides, looking at simple interventions you could take to improve your kidney unit based on previous successes. These are in the form of 5 downloadable posters - please feel free to share round your units!
And coming up in the new year:
- January focuses on Mental Health with special feautere by Dr. Daniel Maughan
- In February we will be taking a look at the role of Green Nursing
- March will focus on Dentistry
- And finally Occupational Thearpy will feauture in April
You can keep up to date with it all on the CSH blog.