Green Prescribing for Sustainable Healthcare
Last week, the Centre for Sustainable Healthcare was delighted to host the event ‘Green Prescribing for Sustainable Healthcare: from policy to practice’.
We hope those who attended enjoyed hearing from our inspiring panelists who discussed how nature connection for health can be integrated into everyday life, into existing clinical pathways and what work is going on to scale Green Prescribing in the UK:
- Nicola Gitsham, Head of Social Prescribing and Community Approaches, NHS England and Improvement
- Sam Alford, Senior Manager, Green Social Prescribing programme, NHS England and Improvement
- Jacob Krzanowski, Specialist Registrar in General Adult Psychiatry at the South London and Maudsley (SLaM) NHS Foundation Trust
- Jenny King, Wild at Heart Project Officer, Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife Trust
- Jane Soothill, Communities and Prevention Officer, Surrey County Council
If you missed the event, a recording of the event and resources for learning and discussion will be uploaded to https://sustainablehealthcare.org.uk/what-we-do/connecting-q-locally/green-prescribing-sustainable-healthcare within the next four weeks.
You can learn more about the Connecting Q Locally series here, and find learning resources and a recording of our previous event, ‘remote consultations: what is their role in sustainable healthcare’ here.
This project is funded through Q, by the Health Foundation and NHS England and NHS Improvement. You can view more topics of the connecting q locally series, here.