SHARE is a free online conference co-hosted by the University of Brighton School of Sport and Health Sciences, Brighton and Sussex Medical School and the Centre for Sustainable Healthcare.
The next SHARE event will be 25 June 2024 10am-4:30pm BST and will include keynote talks, oral presentations and posters around this year's theme of:
Fast-tracking resilient and environmentally sustainable health systems
Students, academics, researchers, clinical and estates colleagues from any discipline interested in sustainable healthcare are welcome to attend. SHARE 2024 Registration (registering for a MedAll username is free).
Call for abstracts
- Oral presentation or poster abstract submission by 1 March 2024
- Planetary Health Report Card poster abstract submission by 15 April 2024
- Prof Jeanette Rotchell - College Director of Research, University of Lincoln
- Dr Emer O'Connell - Consultant in Public Health, Greater London Authority
- Enrique Falceto De Barros – Family Doctor, Professor da Universidade Feevale, Brazil
Find out more about the co-host organisations for this conference below.
SHARE 2023 recordings from last year's event
SustainablitySSHS@brighton.ac.uk - contact email for SHARE