The CSH SusQI Showcase is an annual webinar event designed to share best practice within SusQI education and implementation. This years event hosted 8 fabulous speakers as follows:
Session 1 - Sustainability in Quality Improvement Education
- Mr Iain Bestford, Project director Newcastle Improvement: Integrating Sustainability into Quality Improvement at Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Dr Jocelyn Cornish, Deputy Head Adult Nursing | Senior Lecturer in Nursing Education: Integrating sustainability into quality improvement education within the faculty curricula at King's College London Kings College
- Dr Jenny Girdler, Leadership Fellow in NetZero/Sustainable Dentistry: Integrating sustainability into NHS England, Yorkshire and Humber Dental Core Training
- David Maxwell, Professional lead at NHS Education for Scotland: Integrating sustainability into Quality Improvement Education in Scotland
Session 2 - Sustainability in Quality Improvement in practice
- Angela Hayes, Clinical nurse specialist in palliative and specialist supportive care at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust Palliative Care: "Photobiomodulation therapy to prevent oral mucositis"
- Dr Lynn Riddell, Clinical Service Lead for Northamptonshire Integrated Sexual Health and HIV services, Northampton General Hospital: “A Novel care pathway for stable HIV patients”
- Sarah Williams, Home enteral feeding specialist lead,Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, and Laura-Marie Baldwin, Dietician training lead, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust: “Streamlining enteral feeding equipment”
- Mr Preetham Kodumuri, Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, Wrexham Maelor, Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board: "Improving the sustainability of the carpal tunnel release procedure”